Do you struggle with completing your goals because you fell off track for one day? How can you shift the ‘all or nothing’ mindset so that you can keep going, even if you mess up once or twice? What are some tips and guidance points you can keep in mind when you work on persevering?
In this podcast episode, Veronica Cisneros speaks with Alejandra Urbanovsky on a live coaching call about extreme behaviors and shifting your mindset.
Meet Alejandra Urbanovsky
Alejandra is a 40-year-old Mom of 3 boys, who runs a machine shop in Southern California. She is very artistic, plays several musical instruments, and loves to draw and paint. She’s been with her husband for 9 years. They are an awesome couple who support and encourage each other in their own individual personal growth.
Music, family & creativity get Alejandra energized and she is a go-getter that doesn’t stop until she reaches her goals or surpasses them! Her codependency issues are what started her down this path of seeking to be Empowered and Unapologetic.
In This Podcast
- Little steps of success
- How Alex lets go to find balance
- Alex’s three steps to continue the pursuit of balance
- Alex’s advice to overwhelmed moms
Little steps of success
Alex started noticing her behaviors as they happened, even though it was a struggle at first. Enjoying the sense of freedom that she experiences from learning to let go.
How Alex lets go to find balance
She is almost there and is beginning to allow herself to be free to choose to do whatever she needs to do in that time-space. The idea that if it does not happen today, it will happen tomorrow and that is okay.
There’s always something that takes you away from what you want to do, but if you really want to do something you can find the time.
Alex is finding her balance by simply allowing herself to not be all the things she wants to.
Alex’s three steps to continue the pursuit of balance
I’m not where I want to be, but I am further than where I was!
- Why does it have to be extreme? Being able to identify where this is all coming from. By answering this question, Alex can continue to see the pattern.
- How have these extreme behaviors served me? Instant gratification, questioning if this is going to give her good results – finding comfort in something that she knew worked.
- What if it doesn’t work? If this did not work, would Alex end everything? No, because it does not mean you have given up. We fail to realize that if it fails, that is okay because we are willing to keep on going, challenge our fears, and find something that works.
- How to Recover from Burnout: Know the Signs, with Mary Hyatt | EU 36
- Sign up for the VIP membership
- Join Our Girl Gang
- Empowered And Unapologetic Free Course
Meet Veronica Cisneros
I’m a licensed therapist and women walk into my office every day stressed and disconnected. As a mom of three daughters, I want my girls to know who they are and feel confident about their future. I can’t think of a better way to help other women than by demonstrating an empowered and unapologetic life.
So I started Empowered and Unapologetic to be a safe space for women to be vulnerable and change their lives for the better before she ever needs to see a therapist.
Thanks for listening!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Feel free to share this podcast on social media! You can also leave a review of the Empowered and Unapologetic Podcast on iTunes and subscribe!
Empowered and Unapologetic is part of the Practice of the Practice Podcast Network, a network of podcasts seeking to help you thrive, imperfectly. To hear other podcasts like the Bomb Mom Podcast, Imperfect Thriving, or Beta Male Revolution, go to practiceofthepractice.com/network.